Registration Service By: Register.Com.Np
For Official Request
1. A application letter written in the company/organization's letter-head pad signed by authorized officer.
2. A copy of company/organization registration certificate issued by the respective government bodies must be dropped to the Hostmaster at Mercantile communications, Durbar Marg. Kathmandu.
3. Online form (admin/ technical contacts and valid name servers). (Administrator's contract adress in the online form should be from the company owner)
NOTE:- A company/organisation only can select domain names based on its company/organization's name, product's name, service's name and brand name.
For Personal Request
1. A application request letter.
2. A copy of the applicant's citizenship certificate must be dropped to the Hostmaster at Mercantile communications, Durbar Marg. Kathmandu in order to verify the authenticity of the applicant as only Nepalese citizens are entitled to register personal domains.
3. Online form (Administrator's contract adress in the online form should be from the domain owner)
NOTE:- Personal Domain name should be selected based only on his/her name as mentioned in citizenship certificate.